Here I am, you scumbags.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hot for walking Spellchecks

Hey hey!
Mikeofottawa mentioned I haven't had a post in over a month. That is true. I got a job. Not an art job or anything, (pout), just a cubicle job for money. That way I can save up to move elsewhere for a real job.
Anyway, I have work soon, so I'll just post a drawing and shut up.
**I didn't build exactly the way I should, so if she's not Preston Blair round, don't complain--I wasn't tryin'!**
It depicts how turned on I get when I have a friend that can spell. Grammar is a plus, but spelling in and of itself is hot.

3 Comments:

Blogger michael valiquette said...

Awesome, welcome back! Interesting proclivity you have there. I mean, sure, spelling's important in any relationship...
Good drawing though, don't be so hard on yourself.
Congratulations on the job, too. I've got a cubicle as well. Means to an end.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ivy! I'm an artist who just got promoted to accounts payable! Atleast we're the most interesting people in the office.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Kristen McCabe said...

Hiya Ivy!
Oooh this is Super-Cute! I like her Pants! I don't have an artsy job either. I work in an office too! :( poop!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home