Here I am, you scumbags.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

D.U.Ivy

Yeah, so, I'm a scumbag now. I got a D.U.I. the other night. It was really traumatic. I've never been arrested before; and they went the whole way to scare the crap out of me. Handcuffs and everything. The bar was just a few miles from my house, and I really was going to be just fine, honest. But I was over the legal limit, so, I am now officially a terrible person. They took me to the E.R., they drew my blood for use in court, read me my rights--the whole deal. I never thought I'd hear, "Okay, you're coming with us. Please turn around and face your car, placing your hands behind your back." CLICK!


I rarely drink; it was just some very bad luck. I wasn't even driving poorly. He pulled me over for my "passenger tail light (being) out". Bored cops.
Now I might have to take drug and alcohol classes... Ohhh my.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

awsome(Y)(Y)<----2 thumbs up

11:37 PM  
Blogger onemanpunkband said...

i'm sorry about your dui...ivy. on a totally unrelated note, can i link you>t

5:58 PM  
Blogger onemanpunkband said...

cooool. actually, i'll be the second. and its easy-peezy once you know how. but i doubt i could guide you in a posted comment. if you can find the 'edit me'... click on it and it will tell you all you need to know. if not let me know and i can help.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Jenny Lerew said...

Aaaaawwww rats! I'm sorry, kid. There but for dumb luck go I & literally everyone I know or ever have known. That sucks.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home