Here I am, you scumbags.

Friday, March 03, 2006

My Poor Confused Dog

So, my female bulldog, Bridget, is now officially in heat. My male bulldog, Dudley, is quite interested in this fact. Sadly, though, bulldogs are built so that they need a breeder's help to have sex. Dudley is infertile, so my family figures, there's no need to help them have sex. We aren't breeders anyway. Dudley is determined to figure out sex on his own, and has been practicing humping the air for quite a while now. Now all he does is lick Bridget like crazy and then try to mount her, air-humping all the while. But the poor guy can't get his pink thing anywhere near Bridgie's little doggie poon. Sad story. Oh, and to top it all off, Bridget is not very interested, and often looks bored to shit. So, I sit and laugh at their misfortune. But, I figured, sounds like a drawing. So, here ya go:

1 Comments:

Blogger onemanpunkband said...

hahahahahahahahh that is the best post i have ever seen or read! you totally made my day.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home