Here I am, you scumbags.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Grrr

So, right now I'm staying up waiting for my boyfriend to call. Why? I'm not sure. It's almost 2am, and he's at a bar celebrating St.Patty's Day with his friends. Oh, and he's not answering his cell. But HE's the one who doesn't trust ME. My head hurts and I want to stab someone.

I've been obsessed with catching up on The Sopranos. My family has the first 5 seasons on DVD. So, I've been boning up. But watching Carmela and Adrianna run around with their fake nails gave me a hankering for some, even though fake nails are retarded. But now when I try to draw they get in the way. I'll have to take them off. :(

Anyway, here's my Bridgie:


Aside from those photos, this post is pointless. The boyfriend ain't callin'. I'm going to bed.

Oh wait: my mom had a local cop as a patient today. He said he had heard about my DUI, and that I'll end up LOSING MY LICENSE for a month AND being forced to take drug and alcohol classes for a year. So I guess I can't try to move to California for a while. Just kill me. It was my first offense ever!

1 Comments:

Blogger onemanpunkband said...

IVY! i have no solution to your BF problem...BUT I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS OF THAT BULLDAWG! looks totally unimpressed. THANKS FOR THE LINK!! you're the best!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home