Here I am, you scumbags.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Last night

Hey hey. I listened to American Idol last night while drawing Preston Blair. Sorry, I'm a nerd for that show. (I voted for Paris Bennett and gave another pity-vote to Kelly Pickler). Anyway, at the end of my Preston Blair kick, I let myself do another drawing for fun, but I based it on this beauty flyer thing that came in my boyfriend's mail. There are a few things I don't like about it, but here ya go:

I just bought the new Elle magazine and I can't wait to sit down and draw from it cuz there are some neat fashion segments in there.
Thanks for all the comments lately, you guys. I got one last night from Mel Milton--ghettofab. Wow. So many of you intimidate the hell out of me, and I almost don't comment on your stuff cuz then I think, "Aw shit, that's gonna make him/her look at my stuff."

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Mcleod said...

Knock! Knock! I only have two things that I thought need fixen. The girls nose looks a little too low on the face and her pose seems sorta stiff, like shes gonna fall over. The part I like the most is your shading on the jacket showing highlioghts and volume. Kudos to you. Later Tater

1:18 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Wow, that's great!! Love how you did the legs. :)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

That is wonderful work!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home